Nowadays, many people use Wireless Mouse and Keyboard, especially those who use laptops. And we all know that it has many advantages, such as the ability to work far away, and look smart, etc. The battery charge of the Wireless Mouse that it runs with only lasts for 10 days, and many say it lasts for 15, 20, 30 days. It depends on who is using it. So today I will share how to keep the battery charge of Wireless Mouse and Keyboard for a long time. I use a Wireless Mouse ‘A4tech’. My mouse charge usually lasts 15-20 days. By following some of the techniques below, I can use my mouse long time.
Keep the battery charge of the wireless mouse for a long time
- Use your mouse near the receiver. When I used it far away, the charge of the mouse did not last long. Now I use the mouse and receiver side by side all the time. I get pretty good charging backup. So keep the mouse and receiver side by side.
- When you turn off the laptop / PC, switch off your mouse.
- Try to use it by placing your mouse on the ‘mouse pad’, if there is no mouse pad, place it on something so that there is no obstruction to move your mouse.
- Use good quality batteries. If you go to a good electric store, you will get a good battery and it will cost a little more. And in general you can use Panasonic company’s batteries, you will get very good service.
Apply the same rules for keyboard.
Read more interesting article
- Laptop cpu vs desktop cpu. Which processor is better?
- Cell phone radiation effects on human body [SAR value]
- Top 10 mobile apps that I use every day
- Which of the smartphones has a little longer durable ?
- Why do cell towers have red lights?